Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ive been super busy lately. Ive been planning my trip to Ohio and I'm super excited about it. I'm not sure what I will be doing on Thursday and Friday but no need to have a plan for everyday. Saturday I'm going to the Newport aquarium at about nine in the so my siblings can see the penguin parade. After the aquarium my mom's side of the family is having a get together so I'll finally get to see my grandma after a year and a half. Saturday is fathers day so I'm not sure what my family has planned for that evening but Reed and I are taking my sisters and brother to the museum. The Cincinnati museum is having a exhibit called Bodies they are begging me to see it. The exhibit is kinda morbid since it is 15 real bodies on display with 250 different other body parts also on display but thats what they all want to see. I wanted to see the butterfly show at the conservatory but it seems I was the only one that wanted to see it making my family more morbid than me.

No comments: