Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I forgot to post this monday...

Have not felt like a blog in a while so I guess Ill share my recent news now. I had fun in Ohio didn't get to see any friends but I did get to go to the museum and the aquarium.

Reed got a new job a couple of weeks ago with full benefits working at the high school. He has also been doing some part time jobs to bring in extra cash. Last Wednesday he was a garbage man for a day and Friday and Saturday he held a sign for five hours. Some girl flashed him Friday and the car show was Saturday so he had a nice view both days lol. I wish some one would pay me 8 dollars an hour to hold a damn sign. Id even dance and wear a tutu but juggling would cost extra (:

Saturday night we went to his cousins wedding and I ate lots of yummy foods. It was the first time Id been to a big wedding with no alcohol being served. Then we went to white castle and when we got back to somerset we walked to the fireworks.

Ive been sick for a few days and it doesn't seem to be letting up. I went to the doctor today and they told me I failed my glucose test so I have to take the 3 hour test Wednesday. Still no ultrasound but the doctor said I will be getting one next month, the visit after the next on the 15th.

No comments: