Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Doctors and the blahdy blah

Today I had yet another appointment with my doctor and I was put off work till the baby's born. This means I will not be able to return till November 3rd because I get 6 weeks of maternity leave on top of my medical leave. I'm hoping and praying my disability insurance will cover the medical leave because I cant afford to be off this long with no money coming in.

I get to take the glucose test in two weeks. I'm not thrilled because Ive already been warned the juice it nasty but as long as everything turns out ok its cool. Also the same day or if not the day before I have my first appointment to see a chiropractor. I had hoped they would eventually do something about the pain because it seemed like no one wanted to help for the longest time.

The first doctor named Crosslin barely listened to me for 20 seconds before he said I was fine. The second doctor named Priddle acknowledged the pain and told me it was my sciatic nerve. Priddle also recommended a brace but its hard to wear it all the time and the pain dose not completely go away when I do. The third doctor Is saw was Dr. Horn, she was awesome and very understanding. She is the one that made me the appointment with the chiropractor and told me all the women that see him for sciatic pain feel so much better after he helped them.

In other news...

On the 14 next month I will be visiting my lovely hometown in Ohio for a few days. I'm not sure if Reed will be up with me because of his work schedule but I know Ill defiantly be there. I hope to bring my siblings Tabitha and Jeff back with me that week as well. Unfortunately with the way its looking they will have to stay the whole week or not at all because the ride back will be a little harder for me to get. Id like to bring Kim too but she has to work. *Sigh* My plans are jumbled at the moment but hopefully it all works out.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

The "juice" for the glucose test actually isn't so bad. It really just tastes like flat soda...