Monday, May 26, 2008

Ohio

Today was just another day of lounging around for mommy. Its the least I can do considering all thats been on my mind. Ive been frantic thinking about all the stuff I need to get for Xavior but its the move back to Ohio that has me a little stressed.

I plan on the move being about 2 or 3 months after my 6 week maternity leave but my maternity leave may not give me enough money for the move. I may have to get a part time job or a first shift job around that time. It sucks that in order to get threw the last few months one of us has to get a new job but it will be worth it. I miss my family and friends to much to stay in Kentucky.

And in todays search for more baby gear I came across a lovely site for baby carriers. Ive been searching for a carrier for Xavior but I have had a little bit of a hard time with finding a good one. The site I recommend visiting is heavenlyhold.com and if you happen to be in the need like me they are having a giveaway to for a carrier worth up to $100.

Also Ive been looking for a good bottle for Xavior because my breast cant be on call 24/7. Lately I have been looking into the Adiri-Natural Nurser . My mom is afraid of plastic so she has kept me on the look out for a great bottle. Well mom this bottle is 100% BPA free and has a neat breast like shape so I think I found the bottle I want.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i stumbled upon your site from the bloggy giveaways, and noticed you're from kentucky, and so am i! just wanted to say hello!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your blog entry and congrats on your PG!!!